May 13, 2020
Starting this Sunday, May 17th, 2020, we are beginning the process to open our facilities and we will begin to hold services on campus. The North Carolina Governor has issues the Phase 1 order allowing us to transition back but with easing restrictions. Therefore, if you wish to attend service on campus, please read through the guidelines below. However, we understand there are those who are still taking extra precautions and will not wish to attend on campus. For those individuals, we will still be providing our online services.
On campus service:
1. There will only be one service provided on campus. This service will be held Sunday morning at 10:00am
2. Following the Phase 1 order, our service will be held outside on the main parking lat. The main entrance will be blocked off but parking will be available at the office building, children's ministry center and next to the youth ministry building. There will be individuals placed throughout the campus to help direct parking.
3. Seating will NOT be provided. Those who wish to attend will need to bring their own lawn chairs or some other form of seat and set them up in the front of the stage in the parking lot.
4. Following Phase 1 guidelines, we ask that families stay together and individuals keep a minimum of 6 feet apart in order to maintain social distancing protocol.
5. We encourage everyone who is attending to wear masks and other forms of protection to help prevent the spread of any illness. We will have a limited number of masks available if you so choose to wear one.
6. Restrooms will be available in the church building and they will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized immediately after service.
We are excited to being the process of having services on campus again. But we do understand that this has been a stressful and fearful time for many people. Because of this, we do not wish to cause any unnecessary anxiety or guilt, therefore, if you do not feel comfortable coming to campus yet we ask that you join us online.
We also ask that you join us in prayer during this time. We want to be in the center of God's will and we are seeking His guidance. We are also seeking for Got to use this time to unify the church and to bring believers closer together.
Thank you and God Bless!!
March 19, 2020
It is with a heavy heart that we have to make this announcement. Due to the increase of preventative measures being taken nationwide to prevent the spread of the Covid-19, Greenwood Hills Wesleyan Church has decided to suspend services on campus for two weeks and move to an online platform. Following Sunday, March 29th, the Local Board of Administration and pastoral staff will evaluate the situation and keep you informed on future services.
We understand this is an anxious time for everyone. Therefore, we will be diligent in our work to ensure every person has the opportunity to worship even though we cannot meet in person. That is why we are not shutting these services down completely; you will be able to access them via the following means -
*We also have pages for:
As for tithes and offerings, we do not want to take away your chance to give. Therefore, we have three options available for you to do so.
1. You can give online here
2. You can mail your tithes and offerings to the church directly: 2937 N Main Street High Point, NC 27265
3. You can call the church or pastor and we can make an arrangement for you to give.
Thank you and God bless!
The Local Board of Administration and Pastor Andrew Christman
Greenwood Hills Wesleyan Church